Saturday, November 3, 2007

Forgetful?

As you may know, my stepson is staying at his birth mom's relative's house this weekend because she works the entire time she has stepson for the weekend.

Well, you would think that since she made the arrangements for him to stay at her relative's house, things would be all set for him when he arrives there.

Guess again!

We ended up having to drop off clothing for my stepson to last him the entire weekend because she didn't drop off any clothing, toiletries, etc. Nada!

What kind of parent makes arrangements and doesn't provide the basic necessities for their child??

And birth mom didn't even tell us that she didn't bring anything. My stepson had to call us and ask us to bring clothes for the entire weekend because he didn't have anything to wear when he went to their house.

Just another example of Mommy Dearest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can totally relate my stepson lives with us now, after years of cutody hearings, but he does still see his mom and on weekend, and she pulls the same crap. Half the time the clothes I send him in are the clothes that he comes back in! He tells me he has no tooth brush, that him and his mom share one!! (yuck!) and that he has no deodorant, in the summer he comes back filthy and smelling like an ONION!!!! It's not being forgetful, I chalk it up to that just because you pushed a kid out doesn't mean that you have "motherly instincts". It's sad actually because we relate deadbeats and parents that don't want to bothered with men, but sometimes it's women too!